Alcohol-based hand sanitizers help to deter the spread of germs and illness-causing bacteria.
It should particularly be used in
- Market Places
- Food Processing Units
Based on survey it has been found that 1 out of 5 people wash their hands. The ones who do 70% do not wash with soap. Thus, making a hand sanitizer available in key areas such as washrooms/restrooms/ kitchen can effectively increase the practice of hand sanitizing.
Hand Sanitizing is a good practice to promote hygiene in schools and workplace. Survey has proven that organizations that have kept hand sanitizers in key areas have experienced a better daily attendance (20% Rise).
Many people will use paper towels to open doors when leaving bathrooms or kitchens as an extra precautionary measure. Placing hand sanitizers near exits makes it easy for people to defend themselves from germs without needing to create additional mess.
Hand Sanitizers are most effective when:
- Don’t Use Hand Sanitizer on soiled hands: Hand sanitizers are not meant to clean your hands. They are meant to disinfect. Residue like oil or dirt will prevent hand sanitizers from penetrating down to your skin and will leave it ineffective.
- Use sufficiently: When it comes to hand sanitizer, less is not more. You need to apply enough to thoroughly coat every part of your hands. Don’t forget about the back of them or your fingers!
- Rub until Dry: This will make the alcohol work faster and evaporate out disinfecting your hands thoroughly.
Need of the Hour !
Due to the current health emergency situations all over the world due to the Corona Virus Outbreak (Covid-19) it has become all the more mandatory to keep your hands disinfected and sanitizers have taken up the chief role in this. It is heavily advised to sanitize/ wash your hands every 15-20 minutes for safety.
Apply on your palms, spread and rub on the back of your hands and fingertips until dry
Nutriorg to the Rescue !
In this dire hour of need Nutriorg lend its hands into the market as there has been a high demand for Hand Sanitizers and scarcity ever since the precautionary measures for Corona Virus Immunity have been publicized. Most hand sanitizers have high amounts of alcohol that kills the germs but makes your skin dry and takes away its moisture while evaporating. But the Nutriorg Ayurvedic Hand Sanitizer kills 99.99 % Germs along with nourishing your skin.
- It contains Aloe vera, Tea-tree Oil, Lemon, Neem, Tulsi and Mint that takes care of your skin. Despite the variability in effectiveness, hand sanitizers can help control the transmission of infectious diseases, especially in settings where compliance with hand washing is poor.
- It immediately denatures proteins, effectively neutralizing certain types of microorganisms.
- The Sanitizer does the perfect job without harming your skin each time is being used. The Nutriorg Ayurvedic Hand Sanitizer can be used innumerable times without worrying about the side effects of Alcohol.