- Corona virus (CoV) is a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe respiratory diseases.
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a new strain that was discovered in 2019 and has not been previously identified in humans.
- Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people.
- It was transmitted from civet cats to humans and from dromedary camels to humans.
- Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.
How does it spread ?
Standard recommendations to prevent infection spread include regular hand washing, covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, thoroughly cooking meat and eggs. Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.
Don’t hit the panic button yet!
Keep calm and follow simple steps and take precautionary measures to keep yourself safe from Covid-19. The key to keep yourself secure in such times of pandemic is to build your immunity. Boost up your immunity as it protects and fights against all germs and keeps your body safe from all ailments. A strong Immune system acts as superhero to the rescue of your body fighting away all germs keeping all ailments at bay.
Nutriorg brings to you the best ways to keep safe in this hour of need. The Immunity Booster Juice is here to strengthen your Immunity and The Ayurvedic Hand Sanitizer keeps your hands germ free!
You can also try our Immunity Booster Kit that includes the Nutriorg Amla Juice which is rich in Vitamin C that builds your immune system to be strong, the Nutriorg Tulsi Ark which is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral and the Nutriorg Ayurvedic Hand Sanitizer that kills 99.99% germs along with nourishing your skin with natural ingredients.